With Christmas behind us, there is one major holiday still to celebrate, and it is a big one! New Year’s Eve represents many things to many people. Some are inspired to look back in nostalgia, while others are more apt to look forward with excitement. Some dress up in tuxedos and gowns to paint the town in style, while others curl up on the couch with loved ones to watch the traditional countdowns. However you choose to celebrate, the beauty of fresh flowers is always the perfect accompaniment.
Whether giving a hostess gift, buying a bouquet to give to your sweetheart at midnight, or simply bringing a bit of the festivity home – Rose Hill Flowers has the seasonal flowers you will love.
Experts tell us that only 12% of us actually keep our New Year’s resolutions. This year, Rose Hill Flowers would like to help you with some resolutions that you will be happy to keep!
- Resolve to Make Life Beautiful: Decide that you are going to look for opportunities to make special people happy, all year long. Start with flowers for the New Year’s Eve Party – like these gorgeous snowy white roses and tulips, accented with hydrangea and berries. These beauties set the mood for a fantastic year!
- Resolve to Say Hello Just Because: Send a free e-card straight from our website, and let them know you are thinking of them!
- Resolve to Be Original: Orchids, succulents, calla lilies and hydrangea combine to create a uniquely beautiful New Year’s floral display that will be the hit of any party!
- Resolve to be a Winner: Simply register on our site, and you will be entered in our monthly drawing to give away a dozen roses. Keep them for yourself, or send them to your favorite recipient, but you have to enter! Register here.
- Resolve to Make a Difference: Purchase a bouquet or arrangement from Rose Hill Flowers, and you can designate a worthy charity to receive a donation. Our Helping Hands initiative allows you to make a difference in the life of someone locally when you make a purchase, so make sure you take advantage of this wonderful program! Read more here.
Rose Hill Flowers would like to extend our very warmest wishes to our friends and neighbors across Nashville and beyond for a beautiful and prosperous new year.