Our lives are brimming over with responsibilities, tasks, appointments and to-dos. With so many things that we are required to do, Just Because Day offers a welcome respite and a reprieve. On August 27, we are invited to set aside those things we must do, and instead spend some time engaging in activities which we truly want to do. The team at Rose Hill Flowers has experienced seen first hand just how touched recipients are when they receive flowers “just because”, and we would love to work with you to celebrate the people in your life who deserve some unexpected happiness today – just because.
Why Not? The giving of flowers is generally associated with special occasions, and are known to both elevate mood and lift spirits. So imagine their happiness when they receive flowers for no other reason than you love them!
Here are some fun ways to spend Just Because Day – remember, you don’t need to be practical, or have a reason!
* Eat dessert for breakfast. (and lunch and dinner, if you want to).
* Compliment everyone you come in contact with today.
* Carry loose flowers and give to random strangers.
* Stop by a playground and play on the swings.
* Curl up with a good book or your guilty pleasure TV show.
* Refuse to answer your phone unless it is your family.
* Send your mom flowers. Seriously, she misses you.
* Go sign up for that pottery class (or dance class, or art class) you’ve been considering.
* Call an old friend you haven’t talked to in ages.
* Bring a small gift to your favorite barista or waitress.
Or our personal favorite, send yourself flowers! You don’t need an excuse to surround yourself with beautiful roses, hydrangea, lilies or orchids. Do it just because! For every special occasion or ordinary day, Rose Hill Flowers has the floral designs and arrangements you’ll need. We deliver throughout Nashville and across the nation – wherever you want to spread the happiness!