We're still delivering your love! To help ensure the health and safety of our community we have transitioned to "no contact" delivery and curbside pickup. We will contact the recipient to coordinate that their gift will be left at the front door or other safe location. For curbside pickup please call upon arrival and we will bring your package out to you.
This special bracelet shows off a beautiful amethyst, gold, and silver opal glass cabochon that we think represents the apex of Czech glassworkers' craft. The second element of this bracelet is a light purple flower stone glass cabochon manufactured by early nineteenth-century Japanese button artisans. The third element is a hand-dyed pearl button manufactured from Mississippi River mussels by the American Pearl Button Company of Washington in Iowa.
In this piece, from the lobster clasp:
- Amethyst glass flower stone, hand-pressed in mid-century Japan
- Lampworked and hand-pressed opal cabochon, made in mid-century Czechoslovakia
- Carved Mississippi River mussel shell button hand-dyed by us
- Three brass-plated pewter settings made in the USA
- Two brass leaf stampings made in vintage dies in the USA
- Antiqued brass chain
Length is 6 ¾” to 8”
Gift options available at checkout