Using flowers or music to communicate a message to someone special can often be more effective than simply saying what you want to say. The floral artisans at Rose Hill Flowers know the power of sending a beautiful bouquet. We also know that a well-chosen song can mean a lot, so we’ve devised our own floral playlist to go with the flowers you choose.
- Wildflowers by Tom Petty celebrates all things free and easy. Send a mix of wildflowers to the free spirit in your life.
- Kiss From a Rose by Seal compares falling in love to falling prey to an addiction. Love can be quite intoxicating, can’t it?
- Purple Rain by Prince reminds us of the beauty of imperfect circumstances. We honor the late icon with our Purple Rain bouquet, full of deep purple and lavender roses on a cloud of hydrangea.
- Scarlet Begonias by The Grateful Dead gives us a taste of what it’s like to see your soulmate walk into your life for the first time.
- Hey There Delilah by The Plain White T’s speaks to overcoming the difficulty of a long-distance relationship.
When you have a strong message to send, use flowers and music to communicate for you. The floral designers at Rose Hill Flowers are here to help you pair the perfect song with the most beautiful bouquet of flowers.